FS: PT-15 Photo Timer

  • Dale Putnam
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2014
      Someone was looking for a Photo timer?
      I have one, working and ready to find a new home.
      I also have several enlargers.

      Make an offer?... Or I will research the appropriate price.

      Have a great day,

      --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

    • Dale Putnam
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2014

        Looking for a Photo timer?
        I have one, working and ready to find a new home.
        I also have several enlargers, make an offer on these.

        $35 plus shipping, for the PT-15.

        Have a great day,

        --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy