Looking for a MFC-6030A

  • Bob Bruno - K2KI
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2014
      Hi all,

      I have an HP-1144 PS on my bench that has a bad MFC-6030A. I cannot find
      a replacement through normal channels.
      Does anyone have one that they want to sell?
      I also have seen mention on the web about an upgrade mod for this PS but
      can't find one of those either.
      Does anyone have one of these for sale too?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      --
      73...
      Bob de k2ki
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2014
        one on ebay right now
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/MFC6030A-Semiconductor-x-1-pieces-/161101743222?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item2582698476

        On 3/24/2014 7:19 AM, Bob Bruno - K2KI wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have an HP-1144 PS on my bench that has a bad MFC-6030A. I cannot find
        > a replacement through normal channels.
        > Does anyone have one that they want to sell?
        > I also have seen mention on the web about an upgrade mod for this PS but
        > can't find one of those either.
        > Does anyone have one of these for sale too?
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      • Doug Shields
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2014

          Bob and Everyone,

               In the past I have had the MFC6030A chips available.  I stopped carrying them when demand dropped to near zero.  I can still get the parts if there is demand.  These are legit NOS Motorola parts.  My price would be $12 each plus $5.80 for Priority Mail postage.  You could get a lot of parts in the box for that postage rate.

              If anyone is interested, please drop me a note with how many parts you want.  If there is sufficient interest I will get the parts.  Thanks.

          Doug  W4DAS

          Hi all,

          I have an HP-1144 PS on my bench that has a bad MFC-6030A. I cannot find
          a replacement through normal channels.
          Does anyone have one that they want to sell?
          I also have seen mention on the web about an upgrade mod for this PS but
          can't find one of those either.
          Does anyone have one of these for sale too?

          Any help would be greatly appreciated!

          --
          73...
          Bob de k2ki
          k2ki@...

        • Dale Putnam
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2014
            Hi Doug,
              I have that power supply, it would be nice to have a couple spares, for it.
            So, please put me down for at least one.. maybe two?

            Have a great day,

            --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

            To: heathkit@yahoogroups.com