Nice Test Equipment FS

  • Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2014

      My local friend Ron has two pieces of nice test equipment FS.  Info follows.  Contact Ron for pictures, etc.

      Elenco MX-9300-A Test Set.  This is described by Elenco as an All-In-One instrument, with four test instruments in one cabinet.  It contains a Frequency Counter, Function Generator, Digital Multimeter, Fixed and Variable Power Supplies.  This instrument will save you real estate space on your work bench.  It is in excellent condition and all functions work correctly.  I am the original owner.  One set of test leads included as well as power cord and original manual.  Shipped weight will be about 35 lbs and it will be packed well.  $150 plus shipping.

      LogiMetrics 925 S125 Signal Lock RF Signal Generator.  50KHz to 80MHz, 6 Digit LED frequency readout.  Internal and external modulation. Modes are AM or CW, no FM.  This is a mil spec generator, heavy and rugged. Calibrated outputs from 1 microvolt to 3 volts RMS. Excellent condition with no issues.  A copy of the manual is included along with power cord.  Shipping weight will be 38 lbs.  $200 plus shipping.

      If you need further information please contact me by email:  ab5wg@...

      Ron  AB5WG

      73,

      Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

      6003 Archwood

      San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

      210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

      "Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

      http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

    • Sandy Blaize