Looking for a replacement for Q5 (HD 1410)

  • f_skinner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
      I cannot seem to find a good replacement for the Heathkit HD 1410 part Q5 (MPS-D51 transistor 417-836. Does anyone have a good replacement part number and or web site to order one?

      Thanks for any help
      Frank
      K0JQZ

    • Don Peterson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
        Yup, got em...

        goto http://www.D8aPro.com click on 'Repair Parts' and do a 'Find' for the 417-836  $1.00 each plus shipping.

        --
        Don Peterson
        Data Professionals

        925-548-6404

      • Walt - WB2VSJ
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014

          Have you checked the Datapro website?  Don has the parts there:

          http://www.d8apro.com/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014

            Thanks Don, order placed, what a great resource.

            73

            Frank

            K0JQZ