Aucion listing with lots of Heathkit

  • paulhurm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014

      I think and hope the following will not be considered off topic.

      For those of you who enjoy auctions you might be interested in the following I stumbled across on auctionnzip.

      http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=2009485&kwd=%22ham%20radio%22&zip=45013&category=0

      If you take a look at the photo gallery, you will see literally two STACKs of Heathkits that will be included.

      This is in the Portsmouth, NH area on Jan 29.

      I think this would be interesting to attend, but a bit far to travel from Ohio!

      Hope someone here finds this of interest.

      73.

      Paul, N8OT

          paulhurm@...

      * My World War One photography project

          www.typicalfrenchkiddies.com

      * Radio Astronomy

          www.naapo.org

      * My article about Field Day 2012

          www.arrl.org/winning-field-day-with-one-contact

    • Neil Morrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014
        Anyone bidding on these?
      • paulhurm
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014

          This is an “in person” auction, not on-line. You have to be there the day of the auction to bid.