Apache TX-1

  • mthompson14
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hello,

      I am looking for a manual for the Heath Kit Apache TX-1. Please
      email me at mthompson14@... if you can help me.

      Thanks
      Mike T.
    • masterdr
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2016
          well folks, I am now a proud owner of a Apache TX-1 in almost museum quality.  Picked it up at a hamfest for a whopping 50 dollars. I also picked up an ancient NC receiver... the kind with about 8 coils.  Can't remember the number on it. It has all the coils, and is about a 8.5 out of 10 for 20 dollars.  It is missing the power supply.  So I will be looking for a PS for it, or building one.

        I was told that it works, POWER wise, but audio was not checked. (Thus my guess is that the audio may not work.)

        Anyhow, I don't have any manuals for it.  I found a schematic at Tubularelectronics.  But that was about it.
        Does anyone have a link to a manual for the TX-1?

      • Dale Jehning

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2016
              I would love to receive the manual. . .

              my Email is masterdr@...