32690Re: [Heathkit:Yahoo] Circuit Board for 1M-11 VTVM

  • Paul Sherman
    Jan 17, 2014
      Hi Ed,
         After reading your reply to my post yesterday, I was cleaning up the case to the meter this morning and noted the small foil sticker that Heathkit always supplied with their kits. The designation that is on the sticker for this model, I found to be, IM-II.  The designation on the front of the Assembly Manual is 1M-11.  Makes you wonder which one is correct.
      Thanks for your reply,
      Paul Sherman

      On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 5:44 PM, k4pf@... <k4pf@...> wrote:

      > chemsherm@... wrote
      > I know this is probably a very remote possibility, but I am looking for a circuit board for a  1M-11 VTVM.  The board has the number 85-9 on it.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

      Hi,

      I would just buy a junker IM-11 via eBay and scrap out the pc board.
      Please note that it is an IM-11, not 1M-11.

      regards,
      Ed Knobloch
      _

      ------------------------------------

      GROUP STATEMENT: Heathkit@yahoogroups.com purpose is to promote Heathkit
      discussions, as well as selling/buying Heathkit items and parts, and
      providing answers to questions relating to problems and maintenance of
      equipment. All Heathkit items(Ham/Test/Audio/RC/Automotive/Computers,etc.)
      are welcome subjects.
      MEMBERSHIP: 2648 members (as of 02/16/13), with a few ex-heath employees).
      NOTE: Pictures and attachments to e-mail are not permitted due to possible
       virus's, so please post them to a website OR to the groups 'files'
       section for them to download OR send them direct to the group member.
      NOTE 2: All auction items EBAY etc., are always WELCOME to be advertised.
      <*>MANUAL SOURCES BIG LIST in the GROUPS 'FILE' SECTION...CHECK IT OUT<*>

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)