      Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:03 PM
      Subject: RE: [Heathkit:Yahoo] Heathkit HM-2102 Watt meter problems

      Bob,

      The problem you describe is common to the HM-102.  A fix was published in Ham Radio magazine a several years ago.  I believe that the fix involved installation of a potentiometer.  I will peruse my old HM-102 manual and see if I made any notes.  Meanwhile some other old-timers might remember this issue.

      John, WB4FEN