      Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:55 PM
      Subject: [Heathkit:Yahoo] Need help with SWR Meter use with HW-8, HW-9

      I need help with a SWR Meter. I picked up a Pyramid Phase III tenna Model SWR-17 (SWR/Power/Mod/FS meter & Matcher/Monitor). Has 1 watt and 10 watt scales.

      I would like to use it with my Heathkit HW-8 and HW-9. But I have no documentation for it and a search of the Internet turned up absolutely nothing for this model.

      Anyone else own one of these and have a user manual? Any information appreciated. Tnx, Richard AG5M ag5m at arrl dot net

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic