Global Student Network Offers Education Disaster Relief

  • global_vla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Greetings,
      Global Student Network has always been committed to homeschoolers
      and students who don't do well in traditional classrooms. Now with
      the hurricane leaving so many students without classrooms, we've
      offered to help every school and student in the region.

      Global Student Network is offering a substantial discount to schools
      and homeschool students who have been displaced.

      We are also contributing $50.00 on behalf of any homeschool student
      who enrolls with us during the next 30 days to Educational Relief
      Efforts in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

      There's more information at:
      www.prweb.com/releases/2005/9/prweb280013.php

      or check out our website at: www.globalstudentnetwork.com

      Don Posson