Colorado

  • TWeber0976
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2002
      I live in Colorado. My little girl was born
      3/15/2000. It is getting close to preschool time. My wife
      and I have decided homeschool is the best choice for
      us. For now that means we continue teaching our
      daughter as we have been. I'm sure the future will have
      some many chalenges. We'd like to find support here
      locally. If you know of anyone or any groups, please feel
      free to recomend them.
    • TWeber0976