Links

  • nacocamu
    Message 1 of 33 , May 5, 2001
      I was trying to find a state support group off
      your links and kept getting "The web page you are
      trying to access doesn't exists on yahoo GeoCities". Are
      their any other sites out there?<br><br>Nacocamu
    • TWeber0976
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1 1:27 PM
        I live in Colorado. My little girl was born
        3/15/2000. It is getting close to preschool time. My wife
        and I have decided homeschool is the best choice for
        us. For now that means we continue teaching our
        daughter as we have been. I'm sure the future will have
        some many chalenges. We'd like to find support here
        locally. If you know of anyone or any groups, please feel
        free to recomend them.