Hi from SE MN.......just joined!!!

  • dlovell2u
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 25 7:22 PM
      I am looking for any information, tips, hints
      that I can find on homeschooling my 16 yr. old
      daughter... I figure what better than a support group of
      people going thru the same things... I hope to learn a
      lot...... so my first question.. is there anything your
      school district can do to stop you from homeschooling
      your child???<br>thanks!!!
    • TWeber0976
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1, 2002
        I live in Colorado. My little girl was born
        3/15/2000. It is getting close to preschool time. My wife
        and I have decided homeschool is the best choice for
        us. For now that means we continue teaching our
        daughter as we have been. I'm sure the future will have
        some many chalenges. We'd like to find support here
        locally. If you know of anyone or any groups, please feel
        free to recomend them.