homeschool and travel at the same time!!

  • suaver18
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 5, 2001
      This is so exciting!For the last ten years my
      mother has homeschooled my sisters and me.
      I'm<br>currently a University of Florida student, but Mom is
      continuing to spread<br>her wings. I'm proud of the themed
      study she has developed for The 2001<br>EDventure in
      Jamaica scheduled for April 28 - May 5, 2001. If you have
      ever<br>considered visiting Jamaica with your family, now is a
      perfect time for<br>Homeschooling families. This
      Christian-based educational adventure is for<br>homeschool
      families only. There is a whole website dedicated to The
      2001<br>EDventure in Jamaica located at
      www.adventures4learning.com.
    • TWeber0976
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1, 2002
        I live in Colorado. My little girl was born
        3/15/2000. It is getting close to preschool time. My wife
        and I have decided homeschool is the best choice for
        us. For now that means we continue teaching our
        daughter as we have been. I'm sure the future will have
        some many chalenges. We'd like to find support here
        locally. If you know of anyone or any groups, please feel
        free to recomend them.