New to group

  • Home School
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Good Afternoon,

      New to group although have been homeschooling nine years. Anyone homeschool in Florida? You can email me direct at wit any ideas or thoughts.

      Have an awesome day!

      I've already spent some ime reading great posts.

      Warmest regards.

      ONLINE COLLEGES: CONTINUING EDUCATION
      1) Accredited Associates, Bachelor's, Master's, MBA degrees
      2) Some jobs pay tuition 3) Top schools online.

      Online colleges and universities have become very popular because they allow you the flexibility of taking your classes at home, at the office, or anywhere that you have an Internet connection. Most online schools allow you to get degrees at your own pace - which makes it much easier to fit getting your college degree into your busy schedule. This tremendous flexibility has helped many working professionals get their degrees when it may otherwise not have been possible.

      Online degrees are respected by potential employers - they generally provide the same level of training and education that you can receive at traditional campus based colleges. Many of the schools listed here are fully accredited or government licensed. Please check with the schools which interest you to check their accreditation or licensing status. In addition, many of these schools offer financial aid and job placement assistance. Please see the list of schools here, or pick a degree sub-category.