New to the club

  • moam_mom_on_a_mission
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 24, 2000
      I am a wanna be homeschooling mom again...I just
      join these homeschooling clubs for support and
      encouragement. I have 5 children and have been homeschooling on
      and off for years now. I am deciding to do it again
      in September for good. <br><br>HELP HELP HELP HELP
    • TWeber0976
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1 1:27 PM
        I live in Colorado. My little girl was born
        3/15/2000. It is getting close to preschool time. My wife
        and I have decided homeschool is the best choice for
        us. For now that means we continue teaching our
        daughter as we have been. I'm sure the future will have
        some many chalenges. We'd like to find support here
        locally. If you know of anyone or any groups, please feel
        free to recomend them.