No activity in last 7 days
What is Health Physics? Health Physics is an interdisciplinary science its application established to protect workers, the general public, and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation. Health Physics combines the elements of physics, biology, chemistry, statistics and electronic instrumentation to provide information that can be used to safeguard the individual while promoting the safe use of radioactive material and radiation. This group is dedicated to the Health Physics and Radiation Safety Professional. We meet here to promote the health physics profession and to advance its position of prominence and credibility in the workplace. It is also a place to share insight, meet for a discussion, and find answers.
- Nov 20, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.