Re: I want you all to know......

  • potatochip_420
    Message 1 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2001
      ok.. question about headway.. um.. ok, i got it. what are all the founders first names and shoe sizes?
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk