R.J. Baynum has invited you

  • R.J. Baynum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      Hi,

      How's it going? Have you heard about Engage yet? It's a
      completely different online dating site. It's easiest to
      explain by checking it out. Try it out and join my personal
      community - for a limited time, they are giving away charter
      lifetime memberships (they won't ask for your cred. card).

      Single? Join my personal community and I can introduce you to quality singles .
      Taken? It�s fun to play matchmaker and help your friends meet other singles.

      Please accept my invitation. It takes 30 seconds.

      http://www.engage.com/e/do/sJqi1TBOR66PDKfc

      See you on Engage.

      -R.J.

      As featured on CNN and in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, the New York Times, and Newsweek.

      This invitation was sent to you on behalf of R.J. Baynum.
      Copyright 2004-2006 Engage Corporation. All rights reserved.
      Patent pending.