Hippie Vacation Raffle!

  • R.J. Baynum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      From: "wanda" <wanda@...> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert To: peaceniks@... Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:08:47 -0600 Subject: [Peaceniks] Hippie Vacation Raffle! [input] [input] [input] [input]
      Hey Now, I t's me, mamawanda. Been brainstorming with some beautiful phamily folks... Here's what's up. Time and Carla ,(Herb and the Herbs) and the beautiful visual art many of you have enjoyed at festivals, late night conversation and tea...folks. ...working on artistic living funding... came up with an idea We realized folks may enjoy 5 days away.. away from everday routine....good music, good food.. What we came up with is a raffle. Of what? 5 wonderful daze with them in their hippy home. No worries, no hassles. It works like this: You send 10 bucks, Your name goes in a hat. Everyone who enters gets an Herb and the Herbs CD...or something kewl! The winner gets... well you'll just have to click here to see. http://earthmothercarla.net/raffle and please, pass it on! Lovin you all in the most positive way, ~mamawanda ~See you in camp~ ~..we humans will eventually do the right thing for the universe, as is our ultimate destiny...~ Have you

      Warm regards,

      R.J.Baynum jr.,
      Wilmington De.

      I'm at Yahoo 360/Chat; As CyberPhoenix420

      my Aim Screen Name; CyberPhoenix420
      ICQ # 29449252
      My personal home pages; http://www.geocities.com/rj_cyberphoenix/Cyber_Phoenix.html

      My Space web bio;.. http://www.myspace.com/8979130