New Birthday Calendar

  • Rj Baynum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hi
      It took the address book in my yahoo mail and sent this out, but I'm sending anyway, so I can make sure my friends are remembered on their birthdays.. kinda cool.. huh?
      anyways.. this is not spam, but please if you would lile to get a card on your birthday, then fill it out.. I personally always like to get a card on mine.. what about you?

      your friend always...

      R.J. Baynum

      Crump Tn.

      ps the pre made script below they give you..

      yada yada yada...

      I'm setting up a birthday calendar and need your help. Just click the link below and enter your birthday details. (It's quick, easy and you can keep your age secret!)

      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/bd2/48801533a982659114b695331850c810796883d905