Re: Hey B and the Gang

  • daryl83
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Bruce..where oh where is bruce.
      Last time I saw that bastard he was driving a big ass truck to San
      Fran to take over Randys...was supposed to stop back in so we could
      buy him some drinks in Sacramento. Did he show? Hell no. Bastard!
      You will NEVER be forgiven lol.

      heh, nah nah...you can find him at randys.com. At least you could
      last time i stopped by there...maybe ill stop by there and say hello n
      stuff...or maybe ill just surf on by lololol just kiddin.

      Daryl
      -- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle"