Adios gente (bye people)

  • potthejester
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Well, this was a pretty hard ass club back in the day. Now it's
      well, it's not anything really. Bruce, Unki, checkilater nikki, all
      the peeps are gone it seems. Bruce, if you ever have the time to
      take off from your baller lifestyle and get this thing going again,
      holla at me. How are the forums doing? Hopefully better than this.
      You know my e-mail address and you know I am what I say I am so
      holla at a balla.
      Peace
      Jester