Re: Holiday

  • potthejester
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      It's cool to put up the info though I hope Mr. Chong is strong
      enough to not worry too much about the system as he has been bucking
      it for so long. I have only met him once and he was a super nice guy
      if a little spacey (wonder why) and he didn't deserve to be put in
      jail. I was wondering.... do you why he was in there? The only thing
      I know of is the internet stuff and hopefully he wouldn't be in
      there long for that, is there something else I don't know of?
      TheJester