Write to Tommy CHong in the big House

  • brmheadway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      You can write to Tommy Chong while he is locked up,.. now I don't
      know how many of you have been locked up,.. but it does really suck.
      To know that someone on the outside is thinking about you and feels
      that you being in jail is just as unjust as you feel it is,.. helps
      some...
      If any of you would care to drop the guy a line, I bet it would be
      appreciated.

      Here is how

      Thomas Kin Chong
      07798-068
      Taft CI
      Unit A, #48
      PO BOX 7001
      1500 Cadet Road
      Taft, CA 93268

      It wouldn't hurt if those of you who post or are otherwise on other
      sites to pass along this info. I would hate to see Tommy Chong's
      spirit broke by a bullshit system.

      Happy Holidays.
      Bruce