Pictures

  • birchstband
    Message 1 of 2015 , Feb 1, 2001
      I found most of the pictures I posted at a site called Color Changing Glass actually. I just went to the Yahoo search engine & typed in glass pipes. Glad you liked them.
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk