Re: Happy Thanksgiving

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      And the moral of Turkey Day is any good deed bites you in the ass one
      day.
    • potthejester
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        Yeah, no good deed ever goes unpunished such is the way of life. Or
        so it seems lately. I am so covered up to my ass in papers, critical
        essays, oral presentations, work, and the like to come on here much
        but it is nice to see more activity as of late and some earnest
        discussion. I could go for a caption this contest but you know how
        those things go. I think the indians probably did have foresight but
        were simply better people than us. They used the land instead of
        destroying it so why wouldn't they be blind sided when we didn't use
        them as we said we would but just destroyed them. Manifest destiny
        my ass.
        The Jester
      • brmheadway
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
          I agree,.. but only to an extent,.. I mean don't get me wrong I like
          living here and all. I love this country,... the way it is run
          freaks me out sometimes and a good hard look at my own americanized
          habits lately has me a bit freaked....
          I love America and so on, but that don't mean we don't have
          problems,..
          at 30 years old, I probably have more meat in my colon than most
          third world families eat in a year.
          even having said that,.. I am on my way to Burger King...
          Bruce

          --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, potthejester