Re: Stoners

  • Mary Ella
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24 5:47 PM
      Thats Hilarious !!
    • Mary Ella
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24 5:57 PM
        Hey, I was wondering about how to get involved with the group more..

        How's it gooing Bruce? ;)
      • brmheadway
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24 10:31 PM
          It's going well, good to see you here. I reckon the way to get
          involved more in this group is to do just what ya did,.. post
          something. I see it all the time but it has been pretty dead in
          here.
          I just got back from the seattle hempfest and from vancouver after
          that,.. good times good times. How are things in your part of the
          world?
          --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ella"
          <americangirl504@y...> wrote:
          > Hey, I was wondering about how to get involved with the group
          more..

          > How's it gooing Bruce? ;)
        • lets_go_nuckin_futs
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2003
            OK B. ya done pissed me off now!!! ya should have told me you were
            coming this way...Or have you forgotten im in Portland... a mere 15
            MINUTE drive from Vancouver!!!!!!!! speaking of posting... ya should
            have posted that one!!!!! oh well next time!! unless ya forget who
            ya friends are....;)
          • brmheadway
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2003
              OK OK OK you got me, I just didn't think that y'all wanted to hear
              about evertime I travel anymore. Sure I feel like this site is a
              journal, but I get such miniscule feedback I start thinking nobody
              gives a fuck.

              I will keep everyone up to date on my whereabouts from here on in.
              Sorry, my bad, I was slackin.
              Come to randys.com and join their forum ut is cool works good and
              lots of members from here go there as well
              Bruce
              --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, lets_go_nuckin_futs
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > OK B. ya done pissed me off now!!! ya should have told me you were
              > coming this way...Or have you forgotten im in Portland... a mere
              15
              > MINUTE drive from Vancouver!!!!!!!! speaking of posting... ya
              should
              > have posted that one!!!!! oh well next time!! unless ya forget who
              > ya friends are....;)
            • lets_go_nuckin_futs
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
                no biggie dude... ill do that.... Randys is about the shiznit
                anyway... just havent been on lately... but i suppose ill give my
                shout outs to all the peeps that give a shit ...lol peace out bro!!