Test

  • brmheadway
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2003
      is this thing on?
    • tiger3712
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2003
        --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, brmheadway
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > is this thing on?

        hahaha..what are you saying?...havent seen anyone in a
        while?..aww...let me get back to ya..got to go fire one
        up..........damn..outa papers!
      • brmheadway
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2003
          Out of papers huh,... I know where you can buy a pack

          --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "tiger3712"
          <tiger3712@y...> wrote:
          > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, brmheadway
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > is this thing on?
          >
          > hahaha..what are you saying?...havent seen anyone in a
          > while?..aww...let me get back to ya..got to go fire one
          > up..........damn..outa papers!
        • Michelle
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8, 2003
            Hey B,
            What's poppin' I know I've been a bad girl and not posted in ages but
            you know how things go. Drama drama drama and other BS. But I've been
            working hard and partying even harder! I've been supporting my Dj
            friends at acouple of parties.Almost got kicked out of one for smoke
            a j up in a rave not to long ago.But I'm cool with the bouncers so I
            got off.But anyway everyone should hit up the asylum in springfield
            MA on june 21st for "Tables Turned" its gonna be one of the hottest
            parties of the year. Hope to see you there.~~~PLUR~~~

            Shelli-E
          • tiger3712
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 11, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Out of papers huh,... I know where you can buy a pack
              >
              > aaww...are you being a smartass?...I cant tell with you..lol..smile
              >

              > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "tiger3712"
              > <tiger3712@y...> wrote:
              > > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, brmheadway
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > is this thing on?
              > >
              > > hahaha..what are you saying?...havent seen anyone in a
              > > while?..aww...let me get back to ya..got to go fire one
              > > up..........damn..outa papers!
            • tiger3712
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 11, 2003
                --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle"
                <princessmarijane@y...> wrote:
                > Hey B,
                > What's poppin' I know I've been a bad girl and not posted in ages
                but
                > you know how things go. Drama drama drama and other BS. But I've
                been
                > working hard and partying even harder! I've been supporting my Dj
                > friends at acouple of parties.Almost got kicked out of one for
                smoke
                > a j up in a rave not to long ago.But I'm cool with the bouncers so
                > got off.But anyway everyone should hit up the asylum in springfield
                > MA on june 21st for "Tables Turned" its gonna be one of the hottest
                > parties of the year. Hope to see you there.~~~PLUR~~~
                >
                > Shelli-E

                wish I would get that far east...sounds like alot of fun...I so need
                on midwest fun!...lol
              • brmheadway
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 11, 2003
                  Of course I am being a smart ass,.. but if you want to buy some
                  papers, try www.randys.com
                  those guys are great!
                  <tiger3712@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, brmheadway
                  > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > Out of papers huh,... I know where you can buy a pack
                  > >
                  > > aaww...are you being a smartass?...I cant tell with
                  you..lol..smile

                • tiger3712
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 13, 2003
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > Of course I am being a smart ass,.. but if you want to buy some
                    > papers, try www.randys.com
                    > those guys are great!
                    > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, "tiger3712"
                    > <tiger3712@y...> wrote:
                    > > --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, brmheadway
                    > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > > > Out of papers huh,... I know where you can buy a pack
                    > > >
                    > > > aaww...are you being a smartass?...I cant tell with
                    > you..lol..smile
                    > > >

                    > >aawww..thanx for the info b...your so kind..c ya later babe..and
                    dont work so hard!!!!....