Re: Question on War

  • brmheadway
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Here is the deal

      Glass Pipes with carbourators are illegle,.. the rule has been the
      same since 1996,.. only now the feds reread it and arrest people.
      Glass pipes, water pipes, anything that isn't "traditional" tobacco
      smoking stuff. The Wired rolling papers are illegal but we also fall
      under a exeption clause as we own a US patent. Which means the feds
      say we can be produced, but don't like it. Beyond that,.. they whole
      scene is pretty fucked.
      In essence Glass pipes are illegle,.. go get one now before you
      won't be able to get one at all.

      --- In headway420smokerssurvey@yahoogroups.com, deninfl