tis awfully quiet in here...

  • daryl83
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      i can only here myself speak...
    • brmheadway
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Yeah it did get quiet in here, but thats ok, it is a holiday weekend
        and so forth, I reckon folks is busy, I know I have been. What iz
        everybody doing for Labor Day? ImBlazed is changing diapers I am
        guessing,.. but what about the rest of y'all?

        --- In headway420smokerssurvey@y..., daryl83 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > i can only here myself speak...
      • potthejester
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          I am just chilling out with my family and messing with their new
          computer. That's my days plans. No fun with herbal blends though as I
          am feeling the triple whammy of money problems, lack of availability,
          and the dreaded tolerance thing which would negate the first two
          anyway. Time for a break.
          TheJester