Re: Free Goodies

  • brmheadway
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In headway420smokerssurvey@y..., potthejester <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Sorry man you know I like to receive the free gifts but I am bout
      > get into the swings of things again myself cause i'm getting a
      phat
      > apartment with a fat connection to boot but according to your
      rules,
      > I missed the promotion by one day. Sheez, I thought you probably
      just
      > had my CYA laying around.
      > TheJester
    • someguyinahat
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
        Pretty simple, just send your CYA info to brmheadway@...
        Bruce

        --- In headway420smokerssurvey@y..., richard perez <richla323@y...>
        wrote:

        > --- brmheadway <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Heeeeey! don't anyone want free crap? you know I
        > > love to give it out.
        > > Bruce
        > >

        > yes bruce send whatever is related to rolling papers.
        > i am a collector with about 3000 booklets . please use
        > my new address. richla323@a...

        > http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • someguyinahat
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002

          wrote:

          > --- brmheadway <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Heeeeey! don't anyone want free crap? you know I
          > > love to give it out.
          > > Bruce
          > >

          > yes bruce send whatever is related to rolling papers.
          > i am a collector with about 3000 booklets . please use
          > my new address. richla323@a...

          > http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • richard perez
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2002
            yo bruce hows things. well know tells me about your
            frre stuff unless its rolling papers. i ll pay for
            them no problem ! please tell me how... im a
            collector. i dont use any of my papers. only for
            display. i just want to have all variations you put
            out for the collection. ''rolling paper rich''

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • brmheadway
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2002
              oh well anyone can get the free goodies, it's pretty easy as others
              who have gotten them can attest....
              send me a CYA form... CYA = COver your ass,.... i.e. I need a form
              emailed to me stating

              Subject Free goodies

              I (your name here) am at least 18 years of age or older, I am
              allowed to recieve free tobacco related merchandise in my lil
              mailbox. So Send away...
              then your name and mailing info.

              but if you really want to know the skinny on what we do,.. our big
              push has been private label rolling papers, so we have some that you
              couldn't even buy if you tried, we make Tommy CHongs personal
              papers, and Jim Rose, and Purpleoid, did some for Woody Harelson,
              Rainbow Farm, High times, Cannabis Culture, and anything else
              related to this industry, you could make a whole collection based on
              only the private labels we produce, for that matter you could get
              your own label made, think about it yo, your own label for about
              $250 you pay $.95 a pack...
              OK America how much does a pack of Zig Zags run? more than $.95 a
              pack right? You can get your own name on it for less than buying
              somone elses..... shiaaat slappy...also they are made with a foil
              imprint so it is shiney,...
              want more info? this goes for anyone,... drop me a note at my real
              email bruce@... or check our stuff that you can buy
              online....www.randys.com
              thats my speil
              go team