Summa Summa Summa Time

  • happy420oclock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 11:35 AM
      June is my official first month of summer. It has become beautiful
      again here in shitty.... sunny South Bend,Indianers. Cool breezes,
      clear blue skies, and summertime love are in the air. Unfortunately
      that air is not in South Bend (woo-hoooo!). Please tell me it is in
      the air you are breathing, it is my only hope. Other than that,
      everything is on like Donkey Kong, so make Summer yours and don't
      look back, winter will always be there.