Re: OMG

  • marktremonti_girl
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2002
      Well Jester, you don't seem to have gotten any less bitter since the
      last time you posted, haha. Pickin on poor Brucey, how dare
      ya??? ;) Bruce, glad you had the fun for me cause I DAMN SURE
      wanted to be there...
      got a new job... , the ice cream lady's comin!

      checkylater
      nikki

      --- In headway420smokerssurvey@y..., potthejester <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > You had my fun too? Yeah, sure.... I still say the reason you
      never
      > come to Georgia is cause you just don't know how to handle that
      much
      > fun. I didn't miss it, I didn't know about it but since I don't
      have
      > time to run around like you, guess that's how it goes.
      > The Jester
    • princessmarijane
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2002
        Congratt's on the new job nikki! I feel like a jamican working three
        jobs. But hey it's all about the chedda baby. I'm saving up for the
        next big head way bash. When ever that is. Oh and Bruce sorry I've
        been slacking on the polls.But they be up soon I promise.

        -Princess
      • potthejester
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2002
          My bitterness only matched by your syrupy sweetness right? Hmmmm. Oh,
          hell yeah I wanted to go but I'm just a poor kid from Georgia so
          that's how it goes. Not bitter bout that, just bitter that all the
          good herbal blends disappeared. I know some coming in later this
          summer but right now theres a quality draught. Oh, the dog days of
          summer.....
          TheJester