Happy Freakin New Year!!!!!

  • seemesmokin
    Message 1 of 2015 , Jan 1, 2002
      It's a new year & I have High hopes for the
      future! I'm just glad 2001 is over & I can put the past
      year behind me.......A whole new year to look forward
      to is the best feeling knowing I am able to
      accomplish anything I set my mind to. I hold no regrets
      about the past because I learned from all my mistakes.
      I hope good things for us all in this new year.
      Happy 2002! Peace & Best Wishes For the New
      Year!<br>-Cori
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk