P.L.U.R.

  • lets_go_nuckin_futs
    Message 1 of 2015 , Nov 1, 2001
      princessmarijane, what is that?????? sorry dear but it driving me nuts not knowing...lol
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk