hey john

  • mook_mookie
    Message 1 of 2015 , Jul 1 3:37 PM
      hey whats up john. hows everything goin....just
      wondering if bruce decided if he was gonna stop by our
      house on the way back from NYC, he mensioned that he
      might, it would good to know just so i can make sure ill
      be home, ya smell what im cookin?! talk to ya
      later<br>MOOK
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk