You all die or something????

  • marktremonti_girl
    Message 1 of 2015 , Jun 2, 2001
      How come no one's a postin these days? Laziness
      is what brands us stoners! LOL. Just joking
      all....just wanted to ask if RF's is closed down for good.
      Cause if it's not, I'm saving my money now for Roach
      Roast. Anyway, let me know
    • happy420oclock
      Message 2015 of 2015 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'll be heading out to texas with Mr.Bruce soon.Looking to see who i can meet while we are down there. I'm nice and don't bite, and Bruce bites real nice. We leave bye next friday, so let's talk