R/C Work Day This Saturday October 15th, Pavillion Roof

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      This is a reminder that this upcoming Saturday October 15th is the 3rd
      Saturday of the month, so it's a R/C Field work day. Please give of
      your time.

      The Goal this Saturday is to good turnout of carpenter types to help
      fix up the roof on the building using parts from the old pavillion.
      Some chainsawing / tree cutting would be useful too.

      I believe we said let's start at 9:00AM.

      See you then!

      Mark.