Re: [hchams] H/C ARC meeting next Sat.

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
      EOC is off Clovis Baker Rd and Civic Center Loop.

      Chief David G Smith
      South Hays Fire Dept
      Hays County ESD 3
      San Marcos Area Recovery Team
      Texas Fire Academy
      1401 W San Antonio St
      San Marcos, Texas 78666
      512-754-7963 ext 102
      KE5FGY

      On Oct 14, 2011, at 11:34, Terry Browning <w5tgb@...> wrote:

      Unfortunately, I will be duty manager for our company (M2Global Technology) on the weekend of 22 Oct 2011. So, I won't be able to attend the meeting.

      Terry
      W5TGB