August Temple Schedule Changed/Modified.

  • Desh_Dr Duseja
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      CORRECTION   CORRECTION  CORRECTION
      Dear Devotees:  Please disregard the August Pooja/Activities Schedule for SRI GANESHA TEMPLE we sent you yesterday.  The corrected one is as follows.  Sorry for the error.  Thank you.  May Lord Ganesha's blessings be always upon us.
      Desh Duseja, Moderator
      August 15 Friday

                            10:00am

      Mahalakshmi Abhishekam

                              6:00pm Varalakshmi Vrata pooja

                              7:30pm Aarathi

      Saturday, Aug 16th UPAKARMA, POORNIMA

      08:00 AM Upakarma- Changing of the thread ceremony for men

      09:00 AM Suprabhatam

      10:00 AM Sri Ganesha Abhishekam

      11:00 Sri Venkateshwara Abhishekam

      05:00 PM Navagraha Pooja

      06:00 PM Sri Satyanarayana Pooja

      07:30 PM Aarati

      Thursday, Aug 21st Bhagavad Gita Parayanam

      06:00 PM         Reading begins for 3 days.

      All devotees are welcome to participate in the reading.

      Saturday, Aug 23rd Sri Krishna Janmashtami Celebrations

      09:00 AM Suprabhatam

      10:00 AM Sri Ganesha Abhishekam

      11:00 AM Sri Venkateshwara Abhishekam

      03:30  PM Conclusion of Bhagavad Gita Parayanam

      04:00 PM Vishnu Sahasranama Homam

      06:00 PM Special pooja for Sri Krishna

      07:30 PM Aarati