Fwd: HCCT - Nashville Temple - Deepavali / Diwali Celebrations Today (FRI)

  • DeshDr Duseja
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <info@...>
      Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:04 AM
      Subject: HCCT - Nashville Temple - Deepavali / Diwali Celebrations Today (FRI)
      To: drduseja@...

      Sri Ganesha Temple, Nashville, Tennessee (HCCT)

      Fri, Nov 16th Temple Deepavali/Diwali Celebration

      10:00 am Sri Maha Lakshmi Abhishekam

      6:00 pm Lakshmi Pooja

      6:15 pm Fireworks Donation Ticket Issuance

      7:00 pm Aarati followed by Dinner

      8:00 pm Fireworks.

      Boxed Dinner will be available in the auditorium for -- $6.00

      Pre-made firework packets available for a Donation of $5.00 each.

      : PLEASE NOTE THAT:

      NO OUTSIDE FIREWORKS WILL BE ALLOWED.

      THIS IS A STRICT REQUIREME T BY METRO FIRE DEPARTME NT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE FIREWORKS PERMIT. THERE WILL BE PRE PACKED FIREWORKS PROVIDED BY THE TEMPLE FOR DO NATION.

      Come and Enjoy the celebration at our temple.

      - Temple Management.

       This email was sent to drduseja@... by info@....
      If you would no longer wish to receive our emails, click Unsubscribe here.

      We respect your privacy and do not share your personal information. Review our Privacy Policy.