Important Reminder from Sri Ganesha Temple Sunday School

  • DeshDr Duseja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012

      From: Sri Ganesha Temple, Nashville TN 37209 USA
      PH: 615 356 7207
      Subject: Important Reminder from Sri Ganesha Temple Sunday School
      From: Sri Ganesha Temple Education Committee;
      nashtemple.edu@...
      Namaste,
      Hope you are enjoying your summer! This email is from the Sri Ganesha Temple Education Committee to remind you to register for the upcoming Sunday School year if you have not already so. The registration deadline has been extended to July 31, 2012 but classes are filling up fast. Note that Sunday School reopens on August 19, 2012 and we'd like to finalize our planning ASAP so please register now!!!
      What is Sunday School all about?
      The Sunday School of Sri Ganesha Temple strives to provide religious, cultural, and language education and programs to the Hindu community of Middle Tennessee in order to preserve our culture and pass on a strong legacy of self-awareness to our children.
      How do I register?

      The registration form along with instructions on filling out the form is available at the Sunday School website https://sites.google.com/site/sundayschoolnashville/

      We are looking for volunteers to teach our religious and Hindi Language classes - please contact us now at nashtemple.edu@... if interested!

      If you have any questions, please email us at nashtemple.edu@...