Sunday School Teacher for Third grade class

  • Desh_Dr Duseja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Sri Ganesha Temple, Nashville, TN USA
      From: Shanti <shantisv@...>
      Subject: Sunday School Teacher for Third grade class
      Hello
      Namaste,
      The Sri Ganesha Temple Sunday School is urgently looking for a volunteer to teach the third grade class. The class meets every Sunday between 11:40am -12:40pm. The curriculum for this grade level is Mahabharata, and the lesson plan and books will be provided to you. The other teachers are always happy to provide any assistance that you may need.
      We have all enjoyed teaching the children and we look forward to adding a new member to the team.
      Please email nashtemple.edu@... if you are interested.
      Thank you,
      Sunday School Team