Fwd: 25th Anniversary Celebrations: Urgent Appeal to Participate.

  • Desh_Dr Duseja
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
    Dear Devotee:  Hope you have received the invitations sent to you by postal mail 2-3 weeks ago for the 25th Anniversary Celebrations of our beloved Temple.  We had an inordinate number of returns from the post office due to wrong postal addresses in our database.  Hence this urgent appeal by email to participate.  You can sponsor by email as well: admin@..., or at www.GaneshaTemple.org .  The four-day program and sponsorship details are attached hereto.  The program is also copied below.  For more questions, please

    visit www.GaneshaTemple.org or call:   356 7207 or 356 2019.  Thank you.  May Sri Ganesha Blessings Be Always With You.

    25th Anniversary Celebrations

    Sri Ganesha Devalaya Pancha Vimsathi Samvatsara Abhisheka Pancha Dina Mahot-savam

    April 14th Wednesday

    9:00 am ----- Mahaa Sankalpam (Devotees all day Sponsors)

    9:30 am ----- Ashtotra Shatha Modaka – Narikela Phala Moola-Mantra sahitha Maha Ganapati Homam

    11:00 am ----- Sri Ganesha Abhishekam

    6:00 Pm ---- Gakara Ganapati Sahasra Nama Archana

    Aarthi

    April 15th Thursday

    9:00 am ---- Sri Rudra Homam

    6:00 pm ---- Devi Aaradhana, Durga Pooja.

    Suvasini & Kanya Pooja Aarthi

    April 16th Friday

    9:00 am ---- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Homam - Sri Lakshmi Sahasranamam --- Aarthi

    5:00 pm ---- Samasti Satya Narayan Pooja (Devotees participate)

    6:30 pm ---- Cultural Program

    April 17th Saturday

    8:00 am ---- Suprabhatam

    9:00 am ---- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Astaakshari Homam

    10:00 am ---- Sri Ganesha Abhishekam

    10:00 am ---- Sunday School cultural Program

    11:00 am ---- Sri Venkateshwara Abhishekam Aarthi

    4:00 pm ---- Sri Srinivasa Kalyana Utsavam (Devotees participate)

    6:00 pm ---- Cultural Program

    April 18th Sunday

    8:00 am ---- Sri Jagannath Pooja

    9:00 am ---- Pancha Kunda Sahasra Modaka Maha Ganapathi Homam

    (Participants will be able to offer individual / family Maha Poornahuthi)

    11:00 am --- Gandha Alankaram for Sri Ganesha, Praakaara Utsavam, Aarthi

    1:00 pm --- Prasadam

    May Sri Ganesha Blessings Be Always With You.