Re: [hausertrack] Re: Payments

  • Jill Kelly
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 10, 2013
      Exact same pattern as everyone previous who was doing payroll. I still don't believe Sam really exists.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 11, 2013
        Just curious about newbies and payments. I started this year and have never been paid. I figured it was because the company needs to pay off those who were owed the longest. Is this correct, or is there something I'm missing.

        Joyfully,
        Jackie
        31030

      • carlastephens38

          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 2, 2013
            I’ve worked for Hausernet for many years, over 10 that I can remember. I’ve always had to ask for payment in all those years. I do have to say since Sam came onboard we’ve been getting more payments than I’ve ever seen.

            Lisa in OK

            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 3, 2013
              Since that post, which was a long time back, I have received 2 payments that I think were for April and May. They are very small, but they went straight to my Pay Pal account with no problems.  :)

              Joyfully,
              Jackie

            • majormet1966
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 19 11:31 AM

                Just a note about payments, we are trying to catch up on back payments.   And as everyone can see, new business does not exactly show up in the direct mail industry and the negative feedback probably doesn't help us, to get the necessary money to stay current and pay back people.

                I still vow to make sure everyone is paid back, as the other venture is taking off and there will be a point, where it is out of the embriotic stages very soon and I will use those profits to pay everyone back what is owed if Hausernet cannot do it on it's own.  That venture is 15 months old and is growing pretty fast with promised volume increases in 4th quarter 2015 and 1st quarter 2016 that will accelerate it.

                Contrary to popular opinion on here, we are trying and I always have to live with myself, even though I was not directly responsible for this epidemic at all, actually a victim as well.

                Threats to the BBB, Ripoff etc.. are not goin g to affect me 1/100th as my conscience, those that are involved in the new venture, no my commitment to payment when given the authority for payment.

              • teenamds
                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 19 11:39 AM
                  I just want to say one thing. If you are owed money, that is your money. Dave when you log in here, post a reply to someone and air out their business for people to see that is wrong. It's bad business, it's unethical and well just plain rude. You owe her and a lot of people money, doesn't matter what the exact dollar amount is, you shouldn't owe anyone money. Stop advertising for new decoys, stop feeding us a line of crap, pay people one at a time then close this section of business. Be a man, own your shit, stop blaming us we are the victims. Even if it's a dollar, you still owe it, so stop making excuses.
                • zzcat69
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 19 11:50 AM

                    Okay people listen up.  I feel a little responsible as I started my posts to get paid and then to help others.  Many of you have emailed me asking what to do and I have given you clear advice and because of that you got paid.  I am grateful that I was paid and have helped others to get paid.  I am grateful that Dave and Paula are taking responsibility and working to get everyone caught up.  However, let me be very clear in this endeavor.  I will not help or have any respect for anyone who tries to over state the amount actually owed to you.  Two wrongs do NOT make a right.   I have a spreadsheet that runs from Dec to Nov of the next year that followed hauser’s initial quarterly payment schedule.  Each day I entered mail it was recorded on my spreadsheet by month and day so I know exactly what I entered and when.  If I did not receive mail one day then a 0 was put by that day.  It is, and was your responsibility to have kept track of your data entry.  You should have something showing exactly what and when mail pieces were entered.  When you work for contract labor this is the way it goes, you keep your records.  For anyone who did not keep records or accurate records that is your own fault and your own problem.  I am not trying to defend Dave or Paula, but fair is fair.  I started this, and now I am disgusted by those trying to take advantage.  As if things were not bad enough with payments being so far behind, now they are trying to do the right thing and some of you are increasing and adding to the problem by making them have to verify everything because of dishonesty.  My words to you are STOP IT!  If you did not keep your records for verification then I am sorry but that falls on you and you alone and forget your pay.  I will help those in need with accurate records, but don’t you dare contact me with dishonest numbers and figures!  Dave, thank you for finally catching people up and paying them what they are owed.  I apologize for the jerks that are trying to take advantage of you.  Keep your head high and know that if you do the right thing God will make all right with you.

                    Anette Brooner

                  • majormet1966
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 19 11:53 AM
                      The fact is that she got paid for it, and she still is on a crusade based on an untrue claim... You are right when people are owed money they are owed money no matter what the denomination, and I have never fought back with anyone, but there is now a trend of people that are making up dollar amounts off the top of their head that are not true all and then getting the payment that they are truly owed and proceed to slander us after all has been settled up...

                      I have never hid from you, and haven given you the contact information for payments, I have been honest throughout about the pay problems and have never given any false claims,.. some bold projections that have not surfaced.

                      I agree for the most part about what you are saying... I don't think it is unprofessional to report extortion attempts by completely paid agents that will impact others maybe not getting paid through the Hausernet channel.
                    • majormet1966
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 19 11:56 AM
                        Thanks Anette.. this is all in God's hands, I don't care what anyone says to that..

                        But thanks to Paula she is the one that is capable of paying the agents and the one that handled the fianances during that dark period in mid 2010-mid 2012, so she is working hard on the redemption.

                        I can only forward the e-mails to make things happen.
                      • Mercy Tobey
                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 19 12:03 PM
                          For those who do not know how to keep a spreadsheet, Microsoft Word or Open Office,  just copy your entire daily entry and paste in an e-mail addressed to your self and save it to a desktop folder or gmail/yahoo folder, so you can count and make a monthly manual tally.  As of this week I no longer work with Hausernet. Paula and David did make my account current; for which I am grateful.  I have too much on my plate right now and I am moving forward.  Best wishes to all!

                          On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 1:50 PM, abrooner26@... [hausertrack] <hausertrack@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

                        • Mat's Mom
                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 19 12:15 PM
                            Ok, I have my 2011-2014 calendars. You are saying that I need to make a spreadsheet of what I'm owed and email it to Paula in order to get payment?

                            I have nto once every quit and I have been an employee for well over 10 years. I did move and notified them a month in advance and I have been receiving mail since I moved. I have received payments off and on and I have kept track of those as well.

                            I will gladly do what I need to to get back pay. Who knows how much postage I'm even owed.

                            I AM sorry that Dave is going through this, but Dave has said we'd get paid before and we didn't. Many times. I have stayed with them this whole time hoping that we'd eventually see payment. It's just frustrating as an employee.

                            Dana

[...]

                          • Jackie Jacoby
                            Message 13 of 25 , Aug 19 12:21 PM

                              Please let me know where to send my request for payment.  Who is this Paula you speak of?

                              Jackie Jacoby

                              Chandler, AZ  85224

[...]

                            • Glenn Portwood
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 19 1:08 PM
                                My biggest complaint  is not necessarily not being paid, but the almost complete lack of information from anyone until complaints reach a crisis.