Silo X and Terror Visions?

  • Trevor Bates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 1999
      Dr.Frightener,
      Being that you are associated with Halloween Productions,maybe you
      can answer this for me.I live in the Nashville area and we are wondering
      if
      Silo X and or Terror Visions are open year round? If not when will they
      open.I own and operate a large haunted house here in Nashville and we
      would love to check these 2 haunts out.I have relatives in St.Louis and
      have heard some great things.
      Thanx much,
      Slaughterhouse 2000
    • Sarcophagi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 1999
        In a message dated 6/1/99 7:36:57 AM EST, batesmtl@... writes:

        << I live in the Nashville area and we are wondering
        if
        Silo X and or Terror Visions are open year round? >>

        I drove from Nashville to see these attractions, as well as The Darkness, in
        St Louis last year. They are only open in the months of Sept and October.
        They were worth the trip, especially to see all the detail in The Darkness.
        Jim O'Rear
        <A HREF="http://www.hauntworld.com/under-enter/index.html">Underground
        Entertainment: The Magazine
        </A>
      • Drfrightner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 1999
          No...Terror Visions and Silo-X are not open year around. We will be opeing
          this year on the first weekend of September. We will be updating our site
          at www.halloweenproductions.com.

          We won't be opeing Silo-X this year and I don't believe there will be
          another one. Although we are opening a new haunted house this year in St.
          Louis to replace Silo-X. We should have something on our webpage about it
          soon.

          Thanks
          Larry Kirchner