Opening new haunt and going on haunt tour!!!!

  • centerfield101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Hi! I'm Garrett Stockdale and I'm in the planning and rasing funds stage of opening my own haunt (Grimm Hallows). So to get a good idea of how the industry works, in October of 2011 I'm going to the top 24 haunted houses in America: (in order of visit)

      1. Atrox Factory- Leeds, AL
      2. Arx Mortis (Former place of Graystone Manor)- Killen, AL
      3. House of Shock- New Orleans, LA
      4. 13th Gate- Baton Rouge, LA
      5. House of Torment- Austin, TX
      6. Cutting Edge- Dallas/ Fort Worth, TX
      7. The Edge of Hell- Kansas City, MO
      8. The Beast- Kansas City, MO
      9. The Darkness- Saint Louis, MO
      10. Dreamreapers- Melrose Park, IL
      11. Erebus- Pontiac, MI
      12. Dent Schoolhouse- Cincinnati, OH
      13. Dead Acres- Colombus, OH
      14. 7 Floors of Hell- Cleveland, OH
      15. Scarehouse- Pittsburgh, PA
      16. Frightworld- Buffalo, NY
      17. Haunted Overload- Lee, NH
      18. Fright Kingdom- Nashua, NH
      19. Headless Horseman- Ulster Park, NY
      20. Terror Behind the Walls- Philidelphia, PA
      21. Bates Motel- Philidelphia, PA
      22. Spookywoods- Greensboro, NC
      23. Halloween Horror Nights- Orlando, FL
      24. Netherworld- Norcross, GA

      I would love for any of the owners of these haunts to give me a small tour, and maybe an interview. If this is possible please email me at centerfield101@... thanks!