Chicago Haunted Historic Locations - newsletter

  • Edward Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hello Friends,

      The newsletter for the Chicago area Haunted Historic Locations,
      for August will be coming out. It is separate from our
      The Unexplained World - Yahoo group, as it will be just a
      newsletter from me informing you of what is coming up,
      what has been arranged and what is being worked on with
      HHL.

      A lot of work is going in to this and ideas. One of the things
      is - Transportation will be provided for many of our outings.
      Also these are not large group outings either.

      To receive the newsletter - just send an e-mail to,
      and request it:
      newsletter@...

      Or you can go to the New Web Site and look around
      and request it at:
      http://hauntedhistoriclocations.com

      Happy Hauntings,

      Ed Shanahan