Re: [HauntWorld] halloween night

  • Randy Bates
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hey Dru,

      I guess every place has a down side!

      Randy Bates

      p.s. The bricks worked great as usual.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dru T. Smith" <dru@...>
      To: <hauntworld@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 1:08 PM
      Subject: [HauntWorld] halloween night

      > Well halloween here in southern cali was a bust. the hills were on fire
      > or it rained and rained. sometimes there was fire and rain together,
      > neither one affecting the other. as of this monday morning most of the
      > fires are out. stay tuned for the mud slide report.
      >
      > --
      >
      > Dru T. Smith
      > 205 S. Flower St.
      > Burbank, CA. 91502
      > 818-840-9484
      > 818-840-9485
      > dru@...
      > www.gilderfluke.com
      >

      > For Haunters Who Do Fright Right!!

      > Post message: hauntworld@yahoogroups.com
      > Subscribe: hauntworld-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Dru T. Smith
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2003
        cooool, well at least somebody had a good time. I'm glad to hear,as
        always, the bricks did there job. we sold almost 500 brick this year....
        For any of you people out there saying to yourselves, "what's a brick"
        no it's not the things holding up your walls, they are little
        controllers for your stuff. here is the link for any of you who still
        has the bug and wants to think about next year.
        http://www.gilderfluke.com/gilderflukepsfiles/CutSheets/MiniBrik8.pdf